WHAT IS GENEALOGY?


Genealogy is the study of families, family history, and the tracing of their lineages. Genealogists use oral interviews, historical records, genetic analysis etc.

What is a family tree?

A family tree is a chart representing family relationships in a conventional tree structure. 
MY OWN FAMILY TREE-


¿WHAT IS A GENERATION?

A generation is "all of the people born and living at about the same time, regarded collectively." It can also be described as, "the average period.




THE HISTORY OF MY FAMILY AND ME-

All starts in Culiacán México, My mom and my dad were born in (Culiacán) they got married in Culiacán and then my mom got pregnant. 
I was born in Culiacán the October 14th 2009 in the hospital "clínica de rehabilitación".
Then my fathers travel to San Jose and there they raised me.




FAMILY TRADITIONS-
 
My mom my dad and me live in Los Cabos, but all Christmas and summer vacations we trip to Culiacan. In Culiacan live my paternal an maternal family. But we visited more my maternal family. Santa takes me the toys in Culiacan and there i open it.
Sometimes my dad   can´t go, because in him work don´t give him vacations, but is okay because the vacations of winter are to shorts.




MY OWN HISTORY-

When i was 2 years old i studate the 1st grade of kinder garden, in the school "La Selva en Cabo" and i was stay there untill 2nd grade of kinder garden, then my mom was inscribe my in the kinder "Sandiego school". In this school i was studie the 3rd grade of kinder garden and the 1rst, 2nd and 3rd grade of high school.
And my mom was change mi to another school again, but in this case to the "Centro Educativo la Quinta Flor", and until this moment, this is my actual school. Passing by the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th grade of high school 

WHAT IS GENEALOGY (video)




Comentarios